Monday, January 15, 2007

Day off!

Today is my day off...it feels great to have time to get out from the cafe, but I need to go back and prepare things...This restaurant business is really crazy...You are either working with customers, or preparing stuff for the next days, or decorating, or revising the menu...Sooooooooo much work...
 
Business has been really good in the last couple of days though...People keep coming back...Our coffee is apparently very good and my homemade granola is getting lots of complements...
 
Tonight I am going to watch a movie, Motorcycle Diaries at Sano Banano and eat dinner....A friend of mine asked about my tan, sorry to disappoint you but I was more tan in San Francisco than here.....Oh well, sun is not very good for you anyways...
 
Tranquila!
 

No comments: