Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I am so happy, I can cry now...

Janis and Veronika bought their tickets to come to see me in November 23rd. It has been really a tough week and this is sooooooo big for me. Janis and I go back long time and met in Japan, in 1997. His wife Veronika and Pupa live in Chicago and two dishes on the menu will be named after them for sure!!! Janis also has fine taste with smoothies so I am counting on him to figure that menu...

Ten minutes before I heard this news, I randomly turned on my computer and saw there is wireless at the hotel...I have to admit, I speak bullshit so much...I love love love technology...I already hate the fact that I can't check my email using my phone and not having wireless for the last week has been really really bad...Can someone help me to set up wireless in my cafe in Montezuma?

I am in San Jose. I arrived at 6pm, with 6 hours of delay. The flight got cancelled because of the rain and we came with a bus instead. It was nice to see the inland Costa Rica, it is very poor but beautifully green. The green here is so lush, it is amazing. I can't say the same for San Jose. So far it hasn't impressed me at all...I never liked San Jose, CA either:) Tomorrow big day with the lawyers...It is just hard to go to bed when I have fast speed and can do so much online, but I can hardly open my eyes...Buenos Noches!





No comments: