Sunday, January 14, 2007

Montezuma

I got some emails and had no time to answer, so here is a post to
satify my curious readers. I am in Montezuma in Costa Rica. Stop by
anytime...

Life here is really different...It is not comparable to any of my
previous experiences, but it is also very hard to describe. You just
have to live here. I am sure it is also different around Costa
Rica...but Montezuma is very laid back, lots of foreigners, very rich
people and very poor people....New Yorkers are the easiest to
identify...They go like, I like the banana mora (berry) shake, no mora
but mango with soy milk with brown sugar and here is my protein
powder, 1 and 1/2 spoons please...PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!! I thought I was
picky, with my soy lattes...

"We do not take custom orders anymore!"

I hate to make generalizations, but a post about Italians is coming soon! Sorry!

Today, we had our first yoga group come for breakfast and they were
all so happy to be here, loved the town, the cafe and kept telling me
how lucky I am to live HERE! Oh yes, thats exactly what I thought a
couple months ago. Needless to say, I just dont listen to my parents
and have to learn everything the hard way....

Today's hits are chocolate banana shakes with Almond Milk and Platanos
con Queso de Tica con Marmalade Pina o Miel Organico....homemade
marmalade from Angela! It is baked and sooooooooooooo good!!!

Also, I realize it was stupid not to make a list before buying this
place...I will make sure to do it when I sell it....Any interest????

No comments: