Thursday, February 25, 2010

and...

And such is the mystic.  The mystic seeks to remove the "and" from between the spaces in life and in our hearts.
Mystics seek to remove the "and" from prayer, work, love, service. They seek to remove the "and" from indeed all of life and living.

http://www.priyakale.com/blog/2010/02/25/painted-soul-mysticism-and-the-tyranny-of-time/

And today again I hear the words, "life is not always pretty but beautiful" Yes, it is true...such a longing for finding where we lost the knowledge of who we are, followed by the pure joy to remember, reconnect. It exists. I do remember, so can anyone. So grateful to every single moment of my life that lead me to ME! Celebrating, costa rican style, sushi rolls, and a turkish drama, thursday nights are my favorite! Hmmm, tomorrow will be iced coconut chai tea, thai style!



No comments: