Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Casado del Pequeno Principe

I am so far from home, just like the Little Prince...So, trying to
come up with names for the kids menu, I could not help but name the
casado, a typical Costa Rican meal, after him:
Casado del Pequeno Principe:) So cute!

Little Prince eats black sheep beans, grown-up rice, baobab-flower
salad and fox veggie meat,seitan- something not heard of in Costa
Rica....I suspect it is a popular meal in B612.

Any my favorite line, as well as the whole world probably: it is only
with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye... I got some crabs and monkeys to tame here, so
much fun!

I found the whole text online in Turkish,
http://arzudurukan.www9.50megs.com/index.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is Jorge a fan of your blog. Just for your information, I think in spanish it sounds better "Principito" than "Pequeño Principe"

Saludos.

Organico said...

yeeeees, I just learned that Little Prince is El Principito:) Thank you!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. Next time I go to Montezuma I will stop at your place.

Saludos Jorge