Monday, July 17, 2006

My Nano will tell me how far I ran....

Some people are just smart....Got a Nano and you like to run, now you can get a sensor that goes into your shoe (I am not sure if it will work with my beloved Asics but will try first before switching to Nike). There is a wireless piece that goes into your Nano and the sensor communicates with the Nano and measures all the cool stats that will make you WoW! "Good job Ozlem, you ran 100 miles today and burnt a gallon of ice-cream! Yay!
 
I think Ev wrote about this before, if you can't measure it, you can't improve it....So true!
 
Check out Nike Plus, for details...I am sold and will order my kit online...
 
 
Kosucular icin Nike and IPod Nano
 
Bugun amma cok is yaptim, farkindasinizdir. Ama bu haber gercekten cok faydali, hele siz de benim gibi hergun kosuyorsaniz ve kosarken Ipod Nano dinliyorsaniz...Nike'in en son urunu, ayakkabinizin icine giren bir sensor. Bu sensor Ipod Nano'ya takilan diger bir sensor ile siz kosarken konusuyor, ve ne kadar mesafe kostugunuzu, kac kalori yaktiginizi soyluyor. Boylece kac tane pasta/borek yiyebilecegimizi kolayca hesapliyoruz:) Detaylar Nike'in websitesinde.... 
 

No comments: