Friday, February 03, 2006

Sweetest Month of the Year


PICT0217.JPG
Originally uploaded by Baking Fairy.

I am just very happy it is February. It is the best month of the year, there is a reason why we waited to be reborn in this month:)

Happy Happy Birthday to Cenk, my best friend in the whole universe. I love you and miss you very much. I am sorry I am not there to bake your cake, I will make up for this, I promise.

I will post about there three cookies, chocolate kisses, oatmeal-cranberry and dark chocolate-ginger brownies, very soon, I baked these for my parents who are visiting for my birthday and they really liked them...

I am off to an amazing weekend packed with fun, may all beings be happy and enjoy real peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday to my best friend in the whole wide world too! I miss you Zoz! Cenk

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Many more cupcakes, breads filled with love.Veronika