Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Birthday!


DSCN0146
Originally uploaded by Seraphina.
Flickr turned 2, I baked "the cake", even took my parents and sister to the party! It was a lot of fun spending time with the Flickr team and the fans; almost everyone had a digital camera and we all modeled for each other all night:)

After a week of thinking, planning and reading, the cake turned out to be a white cake splashed with coffee and filled with dark chocolate mousse covered with mascarpone buttercream frosting-sounds fancier than it actually was:)

This cake was extra special, as I got extra help, imported right from Istanbul! My sister and mother spent hours with me to find an idea, bake 6 round cakes and the clean-up work...Not only that they were huge emotional support, only my sister knows what a mean baker I am:) And my dad, I had no cards to hand out but dad came up with the stickr idea that is on every cake picture on Flickr!

I love my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we love you more!!! u r the best baker!!!