Sunday, October 24, 2010

Superfood Recipe

I enjoy making these little treats of energy bombs called Superfood.
They are perfect as a snack or as a fast breakfast on the go! They
were also a hit at a yoga workshop I went this weekend and got so many
requests for the recipe. So I have it here for you all! Enjoy!

Superfood

2 cups macadamias
2 cups dried coconut
1/2 cup agave (or honey)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tablespoon maca powder
1 cup goji berries
1 cup cacao

I did an Anusara Yoga workshop, with Yoga Lamat in San Jose. I can't
recommend Anusara Yoga enough to all of you! I was so much in pain
after doing yoga religiously (and obsessively) everyday in the last
three months, with the right alignment and therapeutic work, I feel so
much lighter and free.

It was with Kenny Graham, he is not only the most sweet yoga teacher,
but so humble, so real and so full of life. 6 hours of practice was
gone so fast! Check his website to see if he is coming to your city!

http://www.kgyoga.com/

3 comments:

gojiberries1@gmail.com said...

Thank for nice info,Realy this very informatics.Realy this very informatics.Himalayan Goji Juice is a wonderful drink that takes care of your overall health and makes you feel energetic and full of life. Goji Berries

Sassy said...

Hi Olzem!

I posted this recipe on a forum and the question came back: "The ingredient list is here but not any recipes of how to assemble the different beautiful colored balls!"

This is what I wrote, am I correct?
"My guess would be to just smoosh all the ingredients together and make it into balls. isI have a feeling this picture is from her restaurant, and the "Superfood" balls are mixed in with the other balls."

Organico said...

yes, Sassy!!! Just process all the ingredients in a food processor and then make balls with your hands. In the picture we have other balls with spirulina (green), dragon fruit (pink) and cacao. Love you!!