Friday, October 22, 2010

Facing my fears

It is about time......

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear,
but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel
afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
Nelson Mandela

Isn't that beautiful? I am so much going through fear these days, it
made me happy to find this quote. Like everyone else, me too, I am on
a path, looking for answers, avoid pain (as if it is
possible)...Through acceptance, love and courage, clarity comes like
the sun on a brand new day. What a blessing.

And then there is this inpiring beautiful song. Fly high...
I love it. It has a sweet memory with my friends in Pachamama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=narlEJOsS40

fly high with the koi
touch your arms under the earth
becoming one
connect my heart into yours
and be forever love.

Dream your eyes open
Kiss the skies
Taste the rain
Smell the green
It is all here now
Be here now with me
Angels are.
Are you?

1 comment:

Zeynep said...

Universe talks to me..i dont if u believe in signs but the universe do talk to me by discovering your blog and esp. This note..i dont know if its important for you but you turn the light on here..thanks / hope the best or you...