Saturday, August 14, 2010

I need some help...

My beautiful friends,

I have recently taken some time away from the business and trying to
have a relook at what is working and what is not. Most of you have
already made some great comments about pricing, hours and employees
who do not speak any english. Right now I have the time and the energy
to work more and offer more to the community in Montezuma.

It is very important for me to have your support. If it was not your
smiling faces coming to the cafe every time and showing me how much
you appreciate the cafe even if I was not in my best mood, made me
come this far. I am humbled and grateful for your friendship and love.
Please don't be shy about sharing your comments and I'd love to make
Organico even more inviting so we can all get together more, bring
friends and share many more great memories with love and compassion to
each other. It is my practice now not to take things personal and
accept that it is a good time to listen to my friends and hear what
you have to say. I really appreaciate it.

1. What would you like to see changed in Organico, that might make it
more exciting for you to come more often?

New Dishes

More portions

Prices

Employees (english speaking, more friendly)

Music, entertainment

Furniture
Chairs, pillows

Hours
(Now we are open only for lunch, 11 to 5 pm.)

Breakfast ?

Dinner ?

No comments: