Wednesday, February 14, 2007

impermanance

John left today, mom is leaving tomorrow...i could not pick a better
place to experience impermanence**...it is all changing everyday,
everything is different...nothing i can do to change other than watch
it go by me...i grow stronger everyday and learn to appreciate what I
have...Life is precious and I hate to see a second go by without love.
After all, without love, what is the purpose of living...May all
beings be loved as much as I feel loved by all the wonderful people
around me.

**including the ice-cream recipes, nothing I make twice taste exactly
the same, it was killing me in the beginning now I enjoy the
differences and play with the change and create new things from messed
up banana ice-creams or blackberry shakes...change is good...

No comments: