Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blueberry Muffins with Coconut Topping

Best muffins I've ever made so far...I used the recipe from the famous Mendocino Mornings Cookbook. The only addition was the coconut on the top for a little bit of crunch. They were a hit and super easy to make.

I finally got around the trick to make real muffins with tops. It is as simple as filling the pans full, not 3/4. Thanks Lane:)

Here is the link to the recipe. Ask me questions. Hope you are getting ready for the Strawberry event...We have less than a month for the round-up:)

http://www.joshgrin.com/cookbook/blueberry_muffins.htm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ozlem, I love that Mendocino Mornings cookbook too.

Anonymous said...

Soooo yummy. I would gıve my left arm for a pack of blueberries right now.

Anonymous said...

hey master! check out my muffin:) http://guliz83.blogspot.com/
with love!

Anonymous said...

Did you use any substitutes for these?

Baking Fairy said...

No, I just followed the recipe...But we can veganize this easily...