Thursday, April 06, 2006

Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

I made these cookies a while ago for Brett and Chad's party. They were gone in a few minutes and people asked me for the recipe so here you go!

These aren't chewy though, they are crisp and great with coffee too!

The recipe from everybody likes sandwiches and see my notes below...

1) I had mini M&M's at home so I used those to add color.
2) I also added some dried cranberries but I will skip that next time, oatmeal and chocolate are happy together...

More pictures...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look great! Now I want to try them. Chocolate is my best friend and worst enemy.

Anonymous said...

Özlemcim tariflerin süper ama İngilizce bilmeyenler okuyamıyor. Türkçelerini de yayınlarsan çok mutlu oluruz. Sevgiler. Burcu

Baking Fairy said...

Lane, don't say that..Chocolate is good for us, it is the damn sugar and butter and I am working on that right now...with prunes and apple sauce:))

Burcu, cok haklisin ama tariflerimi hem turkce hem de ingilizce yayinlayacak vaktim yok. Eger bana yazarsaniz, su tarifi cevir diye seve seve ceviririm...Hatta eger ilgilenen olursa, beraber bir Turkce site kuralim, ne dersiniz?