Saturday, February 17, 2007

what a day...

No water all day...it sucks...it is a nightmare and it is even worse
when it happens on a Saturday....and i had a group of 12 for breakfast
and I can not possibly close the cafe....all the shakes and the drinks
are blended with ice but when there is no water, it is just
impossible....so Tiana, Angelika and I kept praying for water and
today went by without any....

However, I sold as much as I did last saturday, closed at 3 and
managed to bake a special order cake and got some extra money from
there too...I sold only mango juice that I buy from an organic farm,
fresh squezed orange juice and water...For food all the baked stuff is
gone, all the ice-cream is gone...

Today was the last day of Tony's retreat in Las Manches...A group of
lovely people heard about the cafe from Tony (www.tonysamara.org) and
came to check it out. Considering that they fasted for the last 40
days, they loved Organico. Luckily, I had some raw desserts and vegan
breads and muffins...At some point there was a line of people all the
way to the door...I also thought maybe we should just be a juice bar
and sell baked treats and raw desserts...Maybe...I do love salads
though...First, I have to find a way to take out eggs from the
menu...Larry also says: "Eggs should go..." I am also trying to be
vegan so we will see...

P.S. Mom arrived home safe and she emailed me already...

No comments: