I hate grocery shopping but I hate online grocery shopping even more. The only good thing about grocery shopping is either going to a treasure hunt at Trader Joe's or getting a gift card from Whole Foods (or Whole Pay Check) or begging friends to take you to Rainbow; and for some reason I am not very lucky with the last two reasons! So, let's stick to Trader Joe's. I read Amy's Hall of Fame list on her blog and wanted to share my own baking list..This is not one of those tagging events, so there are no action items for you, unless you want to share...
BakingFairy's Hall of Fame:
1) Unsalted butter, lots and lots of it...
2) Rolled Oats
3) Cranberry/Raisin Mix
4) Almong and Hazelnut Meal (best value)
5) Medjool Dates
6) Vanilla Paste (best value)
7) Non-fat yogurt
8) Kalamata Olives (even though they are Greek)
Everyday Hall of Fame:
1) Hearts of Palm
2) Spicy Flaxseed Chips
3) Spicy Papadums
4) Mango-Papaya Salsa ( I can't buy enough, they are expensive- it sounds bad but I am really not that cheap)
5) Pre-cut and washed Rainbow Chard
6) Turkish Olive Oil (the one with a woman's picture on)
7) Armenian String Cheese ( probably mislabeled)
8) Vegetarian Thai Potstickers
My honorable mentions go to the Belgian Profiteroles and the Green Tea Mochi Ice cream, they are the best ever and just be careful not to finish the whole boxes... I am hungry:)
There is even a blog and a fan club!
That's all...I will be at the the bakery this weekend, stop by to say hello!