Friday, September 21, 2012


I have been trying to update my blog maybe like ten times a day and always and always something comes up. Mostly with the baby. I tried to post about his food, I tried to post recipes for new vegan cookies, I tried to post about motherhood blues as well as happy proud moments. But it is just not happening. There is nothing I can do other than accept the impossible and sigh on the other moms' blogs that I get to read here and there. Though this looks like a post already in place! Yay, that makes me happy! As I write this Kael has a napkin in his hand, trying to go in circles around the swivel chair. I am holding him with one hand and trying to type and he is working hard to eat the napkin. Ok, I saved the napkin from his hands. It's funny of course, if I can remember to take a breath and laugh at this. Memories of managing Organico with 11 employees feels piece of cake compared to trying to get a free minute with this little one, spinach-avocado loaded, 95% breastfed love child.


mk biswas said...

Thanks for the good advise..we hope that we will get better things than this,,

To get Bangladeshi book storeclick here

Free book download

Shelly Lee Shelly Leejkk said...

Thanks for share this .We think we can get better thinks than this.

Everyone expected happy life . So he/she must have live a healthy environment

To Pass A Happy Moment Click Here