Thursday, March 16, 2006

Introducing Wandering in FairyLand!


Nope, not a new cookie brand! I've been looking for a way to add categories to BakingFairy with no luck. I read a few articles and fooled around some different ideas but nothing seemed easier than switching to Typepad -that I can't do! Today, I am happy to report that there is a super easy way of doing it, for small and pretty blogs like mine.

Amit came up with this tool called Labelr and it works like magic! It took me a few minutes to understand and install it. I've done categorizing a few dozen posts already and now you can start Wandering in FairyLand. I highly recommend it! Thanks Amit! His pictures on Flickr are very cool too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to do this, too! So you are doing the beta testing? I'm going to ask Amit about that. I was thinking about a LC food blog with recipes, but without categories, it wouldn't be worth it.

Great!

Baking Fairy said...

You should write him, he is very nice and it also helped that I promised to bake some cookies:)

Anonymous said...

Well, for you that would work. I would have to promise him a pork chop! :)