Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dreaming in Color

As the year is almost over, I am so grateful to life and all that has happened in this year that helped me grow, in tears of joy and sadness. Such a blessing to be alive and have all of you in my life. I am inspired, joyful, in love with life more than ever.

Happy Holidays....

Here are some of my favorites of the year, hope you find something inspiring...

Book:
The Garden, Geshe Michael Roach

Song:
Fly High, Deva Premal and Mitten

Movie:
Inception

Yoga Pose:
Headstand

Ingredient:
Irish Moss, forever grateful to my friend Maria

Fun:
Salsa Dancing and especially the spins....I just love it!

Recipe:
Fudgy Brownies

Emma's Carrot Salad:
Shredded Carrots
Parsley
Rice Wine vinegar
Sesame Oil
Mirin
Soy Sauce
Sugar
and sesame seed sparkles!









No comments: