Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am tired...

ran away from the cafe to take a half hour break...its been a couple
days since I sat down and I am very tired...Good news all is going
well...but being open for dinner is pushing it a little too much.
Larry is fantastic and he is still showing up to work on time and
stopped complaining about lack of high-end professional equipment...We
are making progress! Now I am trying to convince him to do raw food a
little bit, he is trying to convince me to add non-organic options at
lower prices...Business side of this deal is really hard...and I am
not even spending any time on that...I trust the universe that things
will work out fine for me. Its been fantastic so far....

Now looking for a lemon tahini dressing recipe...This week is Semana
Santa, (easter) so I will be open all week long...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I’m from Turkey İstanbul.I love your blog too sweety and very simple for me,because my english not very well. =)By the way can you also please visit my blog www.edasuner.com and maybe share some comments.
Unfortunately its in Turkish language ,in my blog I give some examples about some succesful art Works.When you click “BİZ KİM MİYİZ?” link in the right upside main menu you can find some pictures of me and my husband,and when you click “KATEGORİLER” you find every categories abot my blog.

Hope you enjoy your time… Nice to meet you sincerelly Eda